Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kickass Cupcakes

...Are kickass indeed. Well, actually... the GF cake wasn't perfect. I think I could do better at home. But the icing, wow. Unbelievable. Especially the vanilla frosting. Makes me want to drive over there right now for another one :)


They have a fun selection of flavors, check out their website. They also deep fry cupcakes, turn cupcakes into parfaits, and make cupcake sundaes. Oh, and they use all natural ingredients. They even have a dairy bar next door that sells local milk and ice cream. Rock on!!

The cupcakes are pretty small, so Dan and I each got two. Dan ordered regular cupcakes, one vanilla and one red velvet. He seemed to like them both equally, although seemed into the cream cheese frosting on the red velvet.

I tried a GF chocolate cupcake with vanilla icing, and a vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting. The best part was the vanilla icing, maybe next time I'll try vanilla on vanilla, if it's an option.



Cupcake box.... ohhh like a kid at Christmas

At first it may appear that you're getting gyped on frosting

But no, there is plenty :)

Best icing ever!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks good to me =D.